Energise Dance is an online dance club that offers dance tuition, community and more. Our members have varying levels of dance skill and experience. They share an interest in latin and ballroom dance and enjoy developing their dance skills in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
Our Live Zoom Classes are designed for solo participation, so you don't even need a dance partner to join in (though you are welcome to bring one, if you like!). Elena using her unique teaching method, so we cater for all, from absolute beginner to intermediate dancers.
Energise Dance is founded and led by Elena Blotkevich, a professional ballroom dancer. Elena is a qualified choreographer with more than 15 years teaching experience. She is competent in many dance styles including Tango, Rumba, Contemporary, Flamenco, Samba and Bachata.
Elena and her dance partner have been ranked amongst the Top 50 couples in the world. They currently represent the United Kingdom at international competitions.
Elena is a member of the British Dance Council, World Dance Council and the Ballroom Dancers Federation.
Want to find out more? Register with Energise Dance now and receive complementary classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Energise Dance?
Energise Dance is an online dance club that offers dance tuition, community and more. Our members share an interest in latin and ballroom dance and enjoy developing their dance skills in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
2. Who is Energise Dance for?
Energise Dance is for anyone interested in developing their dance skills, at any level . All are welcome and there is something for everyone.
3. What do members gain exclusive access to?
- Live interactive Zoom classes
- The Energise Dance Community
- An on demand archive of pre-recorded courses
4. If I am not satisfied, how do I cancel?
If you are not satisfied with your membership for any reason whatsoever, then you can cancel it at any time. If you cancel before the end of your 30 day trial period, you will not be charged. If you cancel after the 30 day trial period, your subscription will not renew. You can manage your membership subscription in the pull down user menu (top right of the website).
5. Why choose online dance classes?
- Enjoy from the privacy of your home or wherever you choose to connect
- Save time on travel
- Online videos make it easy! Fast forward, pause, rewind and replay the videos at your own pace. As well as gaining access to our archive of pre-recorded classes, our Live Zoom classes are recorded and made available to our members for a limited period, for catch-up or repeat viewing.
6. I feel like I have two left feet and no rhythm. Can I still learn?
Even though you may not be aware of it, everyone has rhythm. We walk to a rhythm and we talk to a rhythm. At Energise Dance we will teach you how to develop that natural rhythm to movement in dance. We will break it down, step by step until you get it. The right foot will be found.
7. I am out of shape.
Unless your doctor advises against it, then all the more reason to start dancing. Our dance classes are designed to develop your strength and flexibility. You will find your fitness improves, effortlessly.